My currrent agent has become slighlty sloppy (e.g. sending invoice to client rather than us!) so am looking for an alternative.
Not looking for the cheapest, just a minimum quality at reasonable prices. Dedicated service for accountants would be a bonus.
We use Iris but have not looked at their company formation software yet - any good?
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 122 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 197 2
- Stumped - IHT 354 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 392 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 527 12
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 509 9
- Transferring DLA between Directors 297 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 125 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 110 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 818 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,389 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 123 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 261 4
- True Potential AE 277 2
- Closing down loss-making company 517 6
- CGT and primary residence 231 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 334 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,250 14
- VAT disaggregation 297 4
- Giving shares away 464 8