Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 96 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 150 4
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 427 22
- What are options for non CA firm 1,527 18
- Tick & Bash Bristol 195 4
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 86 1
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 40 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 77 1
- Tax position re this lease? 128 2
- VAT on Training Courses 128 2
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 129 2
- Self employed travel expenses 144 3
- which software 378 4
- Filing Dormant LLPs with Companies House 57 1
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 390 4
- Audit exempt subsidiary 86 1
- Accounting treatment of service charges incurred prior to occupation 142 1
- Best apps for clients 278 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 601 8
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,853 16
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 576
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 448
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 351
- IFA incorporation 333
- Sorry ignore me 314
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 269
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 262
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 255
- Cancelled 196
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 163