Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,480 41
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 144 3
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 92 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 268 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 236 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,235 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 368 6
- Go Cardless 385 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 329 3
- Mehjoo 335 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 151 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 409 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 200 4
- SA302 347 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 297 13
- Bringing money to Uk 303 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 219 4
- Hmrc software 262 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 198 1
- Hosted email exchange 193 5
- Xtuple 522
- Qtac payroll for bureau 357
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 301
- Industrial & Provident Societies 294
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 238
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 216
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 212
- Domain name sale and limited company 183
- CIS schemes 179
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 155