Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,763 23
- Running two businesses from the same premises 73 1
- Late Registration for VAT 161 5
- Registering a company late 219 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 265 4
- physiotherapy clinic 547 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,899 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 81 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,006 25
- Deferred Tax 119 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 71 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 406 7
- How much of your work is admin? 167 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,791 19
- Goodwill complications 145 2
- Personal pension 215 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 175 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 296 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 253 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 988 26
- TheTax Donut 1,011
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 671
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 619
- Follower cases 485
- Limited company purchase of property 413
- Hive up 408
- corporate hierarchy 379
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 376
- LIVE chat, starting now 320
- AIA or IFA 208