Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 277 4
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 102 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,703 353
- Sportman claiming for training kit 286 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,089 21
- CIS 61 1
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 319 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 124 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 137 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 125 2
- PAYE 68 1
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 86 2
- Mutual trading organisation paying tax for the first time 87 3
- VAT on Pub Kitchen Franchise 108 2
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 520 10
- Complicated freehold purchase and CA 111 1
- Declined for business bank account 805 10
- Vat on Royalites 141 2
- Accounting for share for share 129 6
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,426 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,202
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 416
- National Insurance 320
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 277
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 244
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 231
- Franchise income and costs 215