Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- MS Surface Pro 3 213 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 158 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 84 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,024 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 298 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 670 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 577 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 669 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,264 45
- practice planning 209 3
- Accounts Software 744 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 510 14
- Dividend Vouchers 396 5
- Gift to employee 432 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 186 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,141 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 206 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 174 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,695 10
- Which address 1,105 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 499
- CTA study material 474
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 347
- Pre incorp expenses 333
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 281
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 273
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 175
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 149
- Employment related securities question 135