Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Farm barn lettings 7 1
- This is getting boring 82 2
- Legal title not in the company name 409 15
- VAT - Recharge 146 5
- CIC Company 575 10
- Employment Allowance 285 4
- transitioning payroll 294 9
- dividend proposals 205 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 281 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,863 61
- NALS Accountants Report 188 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,539 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 214 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 543 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 920 19
- Opening Balances 120 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 225 2
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,405 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 335 4
- Dividend dates 590 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 627
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 316
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 291
- Probiz 276
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 244
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 238
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 208
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 179