Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 210 1
- Starting new accounting business 305 6
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 143 4
- error on companies house accounts 735 18
- RTI penalties 92 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 515 7
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 153 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 309 5
- US Sales Tax 112 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 368 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 199 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 149 1
- Group Relief 130 4
- R&D Credits 104 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 251 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 133 2
- Clients 684 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 327 4
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 465 10
- Sage Payroll 121 1
- QROP pension input amounts 501
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 482
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 445
- EPS and CIS deductions 299
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 291
- Construction CIS LLP Company 285
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 249
- SAGE winforecast 204
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 187
- Overdrawn director account 173