Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 440 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 60 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 36 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 188 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 202 5
- are receipts needed? 206 7
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 456 27
- Sage 50 177 2
- New accountant 202 5
- sole trader - operating under cis 220 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,950 65
- Tax case refeence request 104 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 785 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 226 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,907 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 241 5
- Working out a daily rate 172 5
- Auto enrolment 1,246 13
- Payroll dates 140 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 288 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,575
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 872
- International interest certificate 483
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 260
- Management expenses for investment company 230
- Bonus Bonds 229
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 227
- Help with tax codes on Sage 173
- Capital reduction 165