Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 129 2
- Retained Earnings - loss 182 10
- Network marketing client - how does it work? 118 5
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 65 2
- break even point 818 23
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 392 3
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 637 19
- National Insurance Contributions 186 4
- VAT for Small Property Development Company 155 6
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,088 9
- Limited Company trading status. 73 1
- ANIMAL ADOPTION SCHEME 168 1
- Dividends 127 1
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 391 11
- Easy way to de-register as employer? 203 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,377 28
- Classic cars investment 406 11
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 233 4
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 285 4
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 940 23
- Possible Partnership? 491
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 463
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 454
- New Fangled Penalties 281
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 248
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 246
- Clubs and Taxable Income 245
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 237
- Loans to other companies 185
- Tasbook email configuration 175