Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,322 17
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 124 3
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 247 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 290 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 142 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 146 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 186 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,253 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 131 2
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 117 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 388 7
- Wear and tear allowance 451 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 199 6
- Residency test 200 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 246 3
- VAT Turnover 143 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 147 1
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 136 4
- Company purchase of shares 292 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 144 2
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 690
- Auto enrolment excuses 667
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 367
- Social investment tax relief 182
- Call Centre Data Costs 178
- Digita Hosted Software 177
- option to tax 161
- VAT on deposits 148
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 136
- Travel costs and contractors 133