Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 53 1
- Sole Trader business 143 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 142 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 136 1
- The Cotter Case 156 1
- Giving a seminar 674 36
- Tax position on lease extension 172 1
- Boffin of the Year 284 10
- deleting customers on Sage 50 215 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 233 4
- Sage Depreciation 72 1
- Non sequitur 241 2
- Am i Liable? 865 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 167 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 154 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 69 1
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 470 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 104 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 115 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 924 15
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,291
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 637
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 420
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 330
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 258
- Alphabet shares 218
- Agent fees to sell business 211
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 205
- Office recharges 168
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 145