Company loan to directors SIPP - S419 issue?
A company has made a loan to a SIPP, the SIPP is in the personal names of two of the directors.
Does this transaction need to be treated as a S419 type transaction.
Also, are there any special reporting requirements to be disclosed in the accounts?
Appreciate any and all assistance.
- Intercompany advice 187 3
- Spam blocking 655 35
- Does the AR01 reflect the actual money invested in a company 201 9
- Subject to tax and NIC? 103 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 284 9
- HMRC don't make it easy! 204 3
- Recouping VAT on third-party purchases 126 2
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 294 13
- Is interest still due? 219 4
- Spreadsheets - electronically owned data?? 150 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 535 2
- Ex-gratia payments 355 7
- Splitting PAYE tax code between two jobs both with variable hours 206 5
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 224 4
- Just for fun. 963 32
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 118 1
- Has auto-enrolment tipped the scales? 288 3
- Excel Instances 137 2
- How to pay national insurance 582 17
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,771 13
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 391
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 386
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 354
- Perkbox 320
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 320
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 278
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 274
- Document Management Systems 259
- WIP Software 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 186