Complaints about ICAEW Directory of Firms
I have had terrible trouble with the ICAEW directory of firms, outsourced to Waterlow Publishing. When I first started in practice, I had very hard-sell calls, trying to sell me a banner ad, for which they then attempted to bill me, even though I did not buy it. I now realise they are showing a contact telephone number several years old for my firm. An e-mail about this has elicited no response from them.
Has anyone else had problems with them, and does anyone believe they get much business from the directory of firms?
Also, who else can I complain to?
- Cashflow forecasting software 276 4
- incorrect old p60 404 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,905 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 254 4
- Turnover on a tax return 205 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 233 3
- VAT refund 145 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 225 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 261 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,106 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 277 1
- Related party disclosure 229 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 190 1