Complaints about ICAEW Directory of Firms
I have had terrible trouble with the ICAEW directory of firms, outsourced to Waterlow Publishing. When I first started in practice, I had very hard-sell calls, trying to sell me a banner ad, for which they then attempted to bill me, even though I did not buy it. I now realise they are showing a contact telephone number several years old for my firm. An e-mail about this has elicited no response from them.
Has anyone else had problems with them, and does anyone believe they get much business from the directory of firms?
Also, who else can I complain to?
- Bankstream 1,161 27
- Disengagement Help! 1,106 18
- Probate services 530 15
- Cash gift from India 378 12
- Corporation Tax releif for stolen "Bond" 39 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 484 21
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 110 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 432 9
- loan for one of the associated companies 159 9
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 145 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,094 20
- nominee shareholder 126 1
- True Potential AE 116 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 490 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 337 7
- Bad Debt 103 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 515 27
- Unpaid fees 214 5
- MVL 221 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 547 11