In looking for a new monitor, I visited Curry's and PC World for advice (ha Ha!).
All their monitors were widescreen and I was told this was the only kind available these days. Aimed at the home market. Dell only seem to have widescreen monitors.
But to my mind, a widescreen reduces the vertical visible area and most business applications are oriented this way. i.e. a Word document scrolls up and down more than side to side. So you need a high monitor rather than a wide one.
Therefore you need to buy a much bigger monitor to get the same vertical viewing size.
My first reaction is that the world is wrong and I am right. But have I missed something? Should I be buying a widescreen or what are the options?
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 263 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 108 2
- Please for the love of god can anyone clear this up for me accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 257 9
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 527 11
- Flat rate vat error 324 7
- EC VAT 204 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 523 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 284 14
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 545 16
- can I claim a per diem 258 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 136 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,373 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 243 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 93 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 291 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 535 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 860 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 162 3
- Linux Accounting Software 569 13
- RTI due -no broadband 174 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 832
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 506
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 317
- How to format a stock book 286
- Tax efficient holding company structure 228
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 228
- Investment property company accounts template 218
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 210
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 180
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 180