Consolidating LTD clients deadlines
I was thinking that it would be easier to cope with deadlines for my limited companies clients (accounts to Co House and tax returns), if I changed them all to one date, OR split them in blocks and have a couple to maximum four deadline dates. This will immediately make a huge positive impact on my calendar, because they are scattered now all over the place and harder to keep an eye on.
What is your experience, pros and cons on using this system?
Comments based on experience are greatly appreciated.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 368 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 402 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 77 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 211 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 186 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 210 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 466 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 368 11