Consolidating LTD clients deadlines
I was thinking that it would be easier to cope with deadlines for my limited companies clients (accounts to Co House and tax returns), if I changed them all to one date, OR split them in blocks and have a couple to maximum four deadline dates. This will immediately make a huge positive impact on my calendar, because they are scattered now all over the place and harder to keep an eye on.
What is your experience, pros and cons on using this system?
Comments based on experience are greatly appreciated.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 974 27
- Inflation and fees 1,300 24
- Sage Priority Support 140 3
- incorrect old p60 247 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 126 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 798 24
- Micro-entity accounts 82 1
- Related party disclosure 143 3
- Company reconstruction 73 1
- Missing tax return 254 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 104 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 137 1
- Advice please! 386 2
- VAT on new builds 154 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 119 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 349 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,944 28
- Redundancy Pay 446 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 736 6