Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 73 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 65 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 79 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 331 9
- VAT recovery on company owned van used by employee with some personal use 82 1
- White van man 208 8
- Capital allowances offset rule 101 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 112 4
- Worried over stock value 125 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 114 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,294 22
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 111 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 196 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 162 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 84 1
- Backdate C79? 137 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 200 4
- Strange result on filing very small trade profits 286 3
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 212 7
- Child benefit charge 808 13
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 818
- Copy Wanted 542
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 497
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 480
- Latest phishing scam 335
- Entrepreneurs' relief 307
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 279
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 270
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 270
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 177