Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- BTC is slow 255 3
- Voluntary Disclosure 195 2
- Director registration for SA question 455 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 183 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 328 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 495 22
- valuation of vehicles 403 16
- Business only use of company car 693 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 508 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 322 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 956 29
- New Company reviews please 545 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 314 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 265 2
- VAT with Russia 233 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 234 4
- Money Laundering Manual 304 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 249 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,122 29
- directors loan 370 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 299
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 240
- Any thoughts on Capium? 233
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 219
- auto enrolment 189
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 177
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 157
- How to account for investment in JV? 152
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 148