Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 192 3
- Moneysoft Payroll 357 12
- Client right to working papers 1,584 13
- 31st october deadline 108 4
- Self-employed 784 17
- Form17 84 2
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 391 14
- Limited company taking a share in a new limited company 92 3
- Who owns the tax computations - client or accountant ? 634 17
- VAT registration and two trades 217 2
- Seeking advice: Retired self employed working from home 352 6
- VAT on residential properties 293 5
- Microsoft One Drive 817 30
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,002 15
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 533 8
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 951 20
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 297 4
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 221 4
- vat gross margins 199 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 258 4
- NHS finance professionals 677
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 414
- Foreign Pension Contribution 386
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 374
- vat gross profit percentage margins 372
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 360
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 315
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 286
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 249
- IFA income recognition & reporting 215