Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- dividend 188 11
- Fee protection 934 18
- overdrawn directors loan 248 5
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 190 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 262 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 69 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,196 47
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 86 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 441 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 131 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 142 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 258 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 188 3
- Irish Taxation 149 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 326 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 520 6
- Drector renting room to company 111 1
- Off site storage 167 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 606 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 259 7
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 343
- Domain name sale and limited company 234
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 212
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 210
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 183
- Tax on damages received 182
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152