Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Can an owner hold company money 74 2
- Windows 10 anyone? 205 5
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 341 10
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 409 8
- Bankstream 1,080 25
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 286 3
- Benefit in Kind 186 7
- SDLT 291 8
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 141 1
- Dutch Accountant 423 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 110 1
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 195 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 813 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,614 34
- Restricted interest relief 128 2
- Disengagement Help! 583 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 899 16
- Renewals on property rental business 102 1
- Not a question - just a POI 233 3
- MVL 102 2