Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 19 1
- two business from one premises 164 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 32 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 232 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 376 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 288 4
- Merry Christmas 89 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 69 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,059 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 407 13
- Childcare vouchers 345 7
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,414 9
- Using home as clients registered address 130 3
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 524 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 107 2
- How much does the company pay 710 30
- AIA 288 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 178 5
- I have done a terrible thing 798 15
- Not paying accountant 1,876 46
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 468
- Advice - 320
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 272
- WWOOFers 261
- The booking.com con 243
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 237
- Cocaine anyone? 225
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 216
- UK State pension paid in NZ 176