Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 139 3
- Taxfiler V's BTC 720 29
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 67 1
- Goods Purchased for Rental 557 30
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 57 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,670 25
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 139 6
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 291 7
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 57 1
- Sage reporting 72 3
- BTC Software 208 8
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 219 7
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 39 1
- Completing RP1 form in re Redundancy /Insolvency 209 7
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 188 8
- Directors loan accounts 190 5
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 196 4
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,178 18
- New Practice 351 18
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 99 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,011
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 519
- NOVA 474
- Bonus Bonds 358
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 338
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 258
- Payment for Promotional Samples 232
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 225
- Quickbooks 2015 154
- Friendly Pensions 152