Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 148 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 249 5
- payroll software 392 4
- client threatening legal action 2,118 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 141 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 164 1
- Instant CPD offer 295 4
- Cash basis 534 13
- Income from rent charged to business 166 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 457 5
- Statutory sick pay 329 4
- Dividend in specie 374 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 231 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 184 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 152 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 279 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 299 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 180 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 435 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,863 27
- Skandia using wrong address 585
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 312
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 311
- Employee rewards 293
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 232
- Etax Australian 193
- LLP in Construction Industry 158
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 135