Is this a continuous supply - event management contracted in
Please would someone give their opinion on this: I would like to know whether request for payment can be used (and how the 14 day rule affects this) to ensure more desired VAT timing of amounts due.
The VAT arises from offering the following service:
A team of event managers, who bill on time, equipment etc are contracted in on site. The contract period is for 1 year, subject to two months notice for cancellation/ breach etc.
Payment terms are 60 days.
Does this count as a continuous supply? If so can we use request for payment, and is there any time limit on this? eg 14 days? For example one line item on an invoice may be a x piece of equipment hired on x date.
Of course there is also the option of cash accounting scheme.
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 88 3
- Overtime etc for PT employees 57 1
- First Choice Final Accounts 205 1
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 350 8
- Anyone had this problem?? 521 15
- VAT flat rate scheme 293 5
- Complex VAT Group 302 6
- Pre-registration VAT: can you reclaim VATon delivery costs incurred in the six months prior to registration? 54 3
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 316 1
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,247 107
- Client's company struck off 299 7
- Sole Trader Cessation 81 1
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 236 2
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 110 4
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 197 5
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 116 1
- Related party disclosures 289 4
- Stamp Duty Land Tax 150 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,322 21
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 391 4
- QROP pension input amounts 466
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 408
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 405
- fraud 326
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 257
- Construction CIS LLP Company 240
- EPS and CIS deductions 239
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 188
- SAGE winforecast 165
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 160