Contractor or not
Plunmber fits etc on residential property. Sometimes he has to much work on and will get someone else to come and do a job, they also supply materials for the job and bill the plumber.
Not deducting any cis as it stands, i assume that he should be.
Can someone just confirm that they need to reg as cis contractor and deduct cis??
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,269 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 882 37
- Second Limited Company 68 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 470 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 283 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 107 2
- Probate services 360 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 446 20
- trading losses allowable? 750 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 767 12
- Post AAT? 651 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 102 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,627 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,502 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 128 3
- Sage accounts help 119 1
- Community Faux Pas 825 25
- AAT before CIMA? 141 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 110 3