Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Tax relief on accommodation costs 16 1
- Disclosure requirements for Directors Loan Accounts in Credit 503 19
- Director or self-employed 277 2
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,363 25
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 587 17
- Anybody still doing returns? 1,001 37
- BVI registered 186 4
- Closing a limited company 392 6
- Self assessment for directors 182 2
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 276 10
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,616 17
- A little knowledge 416 6
- Digita in the cloud 177 2
- Tax relief when working away 96 1
- Tax relief when working away 208 3
- Designated sole Residence 256 5
- Scratch Head 358 1
- Year end 277 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 334 13
- Clothing 649 19
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 969
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 690
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 633
- Latest phishing scam 615
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 457
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 337
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 269
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 239
- Sabbatical payments 230
- Negligible Value Claim 213