Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 60 2
- Lettings expenses 72 2
- Why should I retain membership? 2,472 41
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 345 12
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 300 11
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 271 9
- New business - journal entries 96 7
- PAYE 445 12
- Resident Landlord Expenses 134 2
- Using CT600.pdf if all the directors are different 64 1
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 153 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 271 16
- IFA incorporation problems 179 3
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 69 2
- Director's loan account in credit 195 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 671 23
- Excel Help - Check box and hiding cells 308 3
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,388 17
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 156 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 159 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 723
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 698
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 374
- Social investment tax relief 192
- Digita Hosted Software 186
- Call Centre Data Costs 183
- option to tax 167
- VAT on deposits 158
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 142
- Travel costs and contractors 137