Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Cater Allen Commission 108 3
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 79 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 53 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 218 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 45 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 112 5
- Classic cars investment 137 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 485 13
- Sage at it again? 350 5
- BrightPay 507 13
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 182 5
- Is this a scam? 1,576 27
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 699 19
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 145 5
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 404 6
- S455 457 21
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 196 3
- client issues 323 4
- Capital Gain? 362 9
- Splitting rental income on jointly owned property 182 2
- Benchmarking 466
- Possible Partnership? 414
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 401
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 387
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 330
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 193
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 171
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165