Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Weely paid employees 226 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 118 3
- Reregister for VAT 98 1
- Would this save hours of your time? 429 11
- Director's tax return 248 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 194 6
- Value pricing 670 23
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 46 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 180 5
- Wrong career 453 18
- Payroo Employer allowance query 127 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 263 7
- Laptop purchase 1,376 20
- PTP software disaster 258 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 220 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 96 2
- Tricky VAT question 171 1
- VT accounts licence key 260 5
- Splitting the tax year 106 1
- FPS Submission 155 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 792
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 547
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 413
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 261
- Director Loan account operation 241
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 237
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159