Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 125 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,778 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 77 2
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 336 12
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,273 62
- Company expansion 66 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 363 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 146 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 485 15
- capital gains on PPR 217 11
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 511 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,466 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 230 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 147 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 145 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 286 9
- PRR 364 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 401 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 314 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 435 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 477
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 160
- CIS paid under reg 9 157