Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Starting new accounting business 172 3
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 422 10
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 94 2
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 332 14
- Are agent account managers any good? 112 2
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 136 1
- Non Resident Landlord Scheme - Penalties 53 3
- Tolley UK sales number 190 6
- VAT registration - which address? 43 1
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 73 2
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 222 4
- On line Remote Training 236 7
- Clients 593 11
- Group Relief 73 1
- Sage 200 vatable journal? 100 4
- Transfer of stock 247 12
- Can a Directors Pension be paid into a Ltd Company 147 1
- New client procedure 299 4
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 242 2
- Enterprise relief 116 2
- QROP pension input amounts 488
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 468
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 435
- EPS and CIS deductions 290
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 281
- Construction CIS LLP Company 272
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 235
- SAGE winforecast 195
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 178
- Overdrawn director account 170