Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 672 5
- See you all on the other side 723 6
- 12Pay 479 2
- dividends 659 2
- R&D 335 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,199 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 448 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 435 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 387 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 558 5
- Seeking a tax case 661 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 519 4
- Companies house strike off 591 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 447 2
- Moving to the cloud 758 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 220 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 915 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 223 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,099 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 511 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 565
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 422
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 375
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 332
- USA help 320
- Marginal rates of tax 315
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 313
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 297
- Class 2 NI 297