Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Am i Liable? 345 13
- overdrawn directors loan account 42 2
- PAYE coding notices 148 2
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 179 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 67 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 815 13
- Property scam victim 507 13
- Christmas party 181 2
- VAT on garage rent 347 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 350 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 189 1
- RTI 164 5
- Altered PAYE cheque 300 7
- directors overdrawn loan account 119 2
- Giving a seminar 571 31
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 232 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 118 1
- Added years superannuation 82 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 217 1
- JIEB Exams 153 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,229
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 613
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 411
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 318
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 207
- Alphabet shares 199
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 187
- Office recharges 155
- Tax position on lease extension 144