Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 644 12
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 53 2
- Personal pension 424 9
- Business rates consultancy 254 4
- Wrong tax code 138 6
- Benefit in Kind 230 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 65 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 234 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,048 31
- Deferred Tax 459 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 474 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 241 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 141 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 220 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,266 14
- Cocaine anyone? 613 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 142 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 304 2
- Hive up 508
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 473
- corporate hierarchy 450
- Advice - 288
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 235
- WWOOFers 229
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 215
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 162