Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,654 38
- Accounts Software 23 2
- Help with HMRC investigation 150 4
- Director Drawings 60 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 233 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 190 7
- HMRC Agents Line 154 3
- Collection or business assets 73 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 230 8
- Company Director In Prison 398 10
- Tax position re this lease? 357 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 689 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 90 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,639 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 77 2
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 325 5
- AWeb - download file 129 2
- pension paid by company? 326 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 743 17
- Late annual return 124 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 673
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 503
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 364
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 361
- Probiz 334
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 325
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 242
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 198