Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- are receipts needed? 547 15
- Clogged Losses 261 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 265 11
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 192 2
- Goods Purchased for Rental 75 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 245 9
- Buy to let and capitak gain 53 1
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 639 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 298 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 243 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 103 1
- General tax book with planning 230 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 168 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 193 1
- Gift of property & improvements 153 3
- VAT Invoice 210 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 281 5
- Error in past Corporate tax return 380 6
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,278 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 317 11
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 905
- International interest certificate 516
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 312
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 263
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 178
- P11D benefit received by widow 154
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 146
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 145