Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 895 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,649 49
- Allocation of income from property 368 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 102 1
- bookkeeping system 298 5
- Outstanding Loans 72 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 165 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 679 8
- Business trips - director and family 103 1
- Company van paid by director 183 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 226 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 374 9
- US share sale - income or capital 97 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,412 12
- flat rate scheme 1,066 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 153 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 244 2
- Before I call employers helpline 339 2
- Accountants reference for me?? 331 1