Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- property capital gains 290 3
- Closing down loss-making company 592 10
- Incorporated company charity 88 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 267 5
- Website Content 358 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 238 7
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 423 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,085 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 394 2
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 608 11
- Tips on meals 383 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 234 2
- Stumped - IHT 440 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 563 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 360 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 143 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 125 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 855 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,429 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 152 3