Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Where has Portia gone? 5,118 113
- Help 227 11
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 285 10
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 118 2
- Overlap profit 301 7
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 326 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,072 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 146 1
- Payments on account 196 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 105 1
- What do your junior staff do? 536 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 666 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 426 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 542 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 138 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,948 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 370 3
- On the high seas 120 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 149 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 863 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 854
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 445
- Sanzar 344
- How do you do it 338
- Digital marketing focus group 315
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 296
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 210
- Fit for purpose 203
- new investor structure 200
- VAT Registration 181