Corporation tax online filing - HMRC new system
I wasted hours today attempting to use the Revenue's new online filing software to file a straightforward CT600 return.
All I have to show for it is a long list of unanswered questions, which I have passed to the Online Services Helpdesk.
Has anyone else tried it, and if so, with what result? Is it me, or have others experienced difficulties?
Amongst many other problems, I found it excruciatingly slow in operation, and it seemed to hog all the resources on my PC.
After struggling on with it nearly all afternoon, I finally couldn't get past the "error message not found" message, so had to give up.
Helpful advice gratefully received!
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 248 6
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 556 37
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,133 35
- Faxpay in the 21st century 61 3
- Accounting for investment club gains 58 1
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 676 7
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 165 5
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 111 3
- Is it just me 283 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 185 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 492 9
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 320 22
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 126 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 97 1
- Excessive Security 776 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 479 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 507 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 124 2
- Fee protection 331 10
- Go Cardless 130 3
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 266
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 163
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139