Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently

 Hi there,


I would be very appreciative if somebody could give me some advice. I have been practicing for over two years in Glasgow, having taken over my practice from the previous owner, and now need a Corporation Tax Agent Reference. Can anyone tell me how to go about this? Does anyone know the address/telephone number for the agent maintainer in Glasgow?


Thanks in advance,




There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Now done centrally

Peter Cane |