Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently
I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.
The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.
Please can somebody point me in the right direction???
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 398 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 638 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 307 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 82 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 78 1
- VAT on new builds 67 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 79 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,759 26
- Missing tax return 107 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 897 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 262 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 136 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 532 18
- Physiotherapy 217 3
- Inflation and fees 1,185 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 138 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 262 8
- CGT help please 125 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 331 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 106 2