Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently
I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.
The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.
Please can somebody point me in the right direction???
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 312 11
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 53 2
- Sage accounts help 27 1
- Probate services 309 4
- Community Faux Pas 768 25
- AAT before CIMA? 78 1
- trading losses allowable? 711 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 416 9
- Tax Fines - HMRC 722 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 65 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 841 34
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 146 6
- Here we go.... 810 25
- Capital Gains 326 6
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 141 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 288 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 649 21
- Group relief for CT 127 2
- Practical experience 774 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,253 23