Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently
I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.
The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.
Please can somebody point me in the right direction???
- RTI Fees 293
- Where's our 10%? 268
- Driving sales growth 213
- CIS late registration 207
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- EIS 202
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 187
- Accounts production software for business SSC 185
- Best structure 183
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 175
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 152
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 135
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 134
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 119
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 114
- Child benefit 111
- Trusts - loan to beneficiary 106
- National Insurance when leaving UK 104