Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently
I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.
The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.
Please can somebody point me in the right direction???
- property capital gains 296 3
- Closing down loss-making company 595 10
- Incorporated company charity 92 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 282 5
- Website Content 361 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 243 7
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 424 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,091 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 399 2
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 609 11
- Tips on meals 386 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 236 2
- Stumped - IHT 445 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 566 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 364 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 145 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 126 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 857 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,430 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 156 3