Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently | AccountingWEB

Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently

 Hi there,


I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.


The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.


Please can somebody point me in the right direction???










There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.

Try registering in your own name

roseorgan.fsbdial |

I have tried

Soctty |

Good luck

roseorgan.fsbdial |


Soctty |