Corporation Tax Reference needed urgently
I sincerely hope someone can help me. I am an accountant in Scotland, and need to get my Corporation Tax Agent Reference as soon as possible. I have gone through numerous telephone numbers and cannot get anyone to help me on this.
The accountant who used to work from my office retired in 2008, and is still the registered Corporation Tax Agent for this address. I need to have the reference transferred to me and to get the reference so that I can file my clients Corporation Tax Return online. I use Drummohr Tax Assistant, and don't know if I can file online with that without being registered as an agent for Corporation Tax.
Please can somebody point me in the right direction???
- VAT on new builds 57 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 60 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 612 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,732 26
- Missing tax return 63 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 889 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 524 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,168 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 127 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 255 8
- CGT help please 116 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 328 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 101 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 156 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 286 1
- Community Interest Company 134 3
- Redundancy Pay 419 5