CRM Update - Is there a good system for accountants?
As a small but developing practice (3 users); we are currently reviewing what is available on the CRM side. We use for accounts, VT Software and Taxcalc for Taxation. Also require something that is compatable with Outlook. It needs to have a centralised Calandar, Task List and act as a reasonable database for updating client records etc. We have used ACT in the past but it can only be trusted on one machine and now we would prefer to move away from this product.
We are not adverse to using on-line software but would probably prefer to own it, if possible.
Any reasonable help would be gratefully received, we have had contact from Taxcalc about their hub system but (and we can concur) their focus was on managing the XBRL change and therefore not on developing this useful tool. Does anyone know of the future developments concerning CRM etc?
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 379 6
- Stumped - IHT 34 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 446 11
- Tips on meals 89 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,263 33
- Credit management tools 83 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 60 2
- property capital gains 64 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 758 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 341 7
- CGT and primary residence 132 1
- Marriage Allowance 220 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,116 12
- S455 and February year ends 281 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 859 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 278 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10