CRM Update - Is there a good system for accountants?
As a small but developing practice (3 users); we are currently reviewing what is available on the CRM side. We use for accounts, VT Software and Taxcalc for Taxation. Also require something that is compatable with Outlook. It needs to have a centralised Calandar, Task List and act as a reasonable database for updating client records etc. We have used ACT in the past but it can only be trusted on one machine and now we would prefer to move away from this product.
We are not adverse to using on-line software but would probably prefer to own it, if possible.
Any reasonable help would be gratefully received, we have had contact from Taxcalc about their hub system but (and we can concur) their focus was on managing the XBRL change and therefore not on developing this useful tool. Does anyone know of the future developments concerning CRM etc?
- incorrect old p60 58 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 448 4
- VAT on new builds 94 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 651 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 330 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 104 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 93 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 105 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,790 26
- Missing tax return 140 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 902 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 269 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 151 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 545 18
- Physiotherapy 226 3
- Inflation and fees 1,201 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 151 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 268 8
- CGT help please 134 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 334 7