CSV bank stat into Sage L50
Firstly, I know how to download the bank statements into a CSV file and I know how to import a CSV file in the correct format into Sage.
I have around 100ish standinging orders from our clients lodged into our bank each month. Using Sage L50 these are posted manually to the customer accounts - it takes blooming ages!
Is there any way in excel that the customer name from the bank statement can be converted into the client code that exists in Sage. For example, the dowloaded bank statements shows detail as Mr Smith, can this be changed to SMI100?
Thanks, I hope this makes sence.
- Personal Tax 190 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,863 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 239 2
- Xerocon 2016 811 12
- Mortgage Reference 167 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 153 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,177 45
- Practical experience 849 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 432 9
- VAT 307 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 217 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 181 1
- last minute request 285 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 80 1
- Cash gift from India 503 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 84 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 460 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 124 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 276 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 669 6