CSV bank stat into Sage L50
Firstly, I know how to download the bank statements into a CSV file and I know how to import a CSV file in the correct format into Sage.
I have around 100ish standinging orders from our clients lodged into our bank each month. Using Sage L50 these are posted manually to the customer accounts - it takes blooming ages!
Is there any way in excel that the customer name from the bank statement can be converted into the client code that exists in Sage. For example, the dowloaded bank statements shows detail as Mr Smith, can this be changed to SMI100?
Thanks, I hope this makes sence.
- Inflation and fees 1,079 19
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 423 14
- Changing shareholding ratio 184 6
- Cashflow forecasting software 55 1
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 87 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 45 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 241 1
- Community Interest Company 107 3
- Redundancy Pay 396 5
- Physiotherapy 138 2
- Advice please! 288 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 675 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 587 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,272 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 103 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 97 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 322 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 579 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 766 11
- ICPA 529 8