CT Online Filing - how?
I'm with Taxcalc and they can't file CT600s online at present where the year end is after 31.03.11. The HMRC website is the same. Apparently it won't be updated until the autumn. Is all CT software subject to this problem? We can't file by paper anymore and yet it would seem we can't file online, so what am I supposed to do? Just wait till the autumn? I've got a client whose company is ceasing but how am I supposed to agree the final CT position if I can't file the return?????
If other companies are managing then I need to change software......
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 239 6
- Sale of business assets 48 2
- Moneysoft error 464 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 946 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,707 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,115 36
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 113 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 146 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 199 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,733 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 195 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,333 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 153 1
- Post AAT? 729 4
- Second Limited Company 163 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 301 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 187 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,598 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 286 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 235 8