CT Online Filing - how?
I'm with Taxcalc and they can't file CT600s online at present where the year end is after 31.03.11. The HMRC website is the same. Apparently it won't be updated until the autumn. Is all CT software subject to this problem? We can't file by paper anymore and yet it would seem we can't file online, so what am I supposed to do? Just wait till the autumn? I've got a client whose company is ceasing but how am I supposed to agree the final CT position if I can't file the return?????
If other companies are managing then I need to change software......
- Family Partnership 179 4
- Signed accounts for bank 579 12
- NOVA declaration 74 1
- P11D Car Value 205 5
- Business valuation advice 686 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,436 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 220 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,079 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 112 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 760 11
- flat rate scheme 2,246 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 403 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 301 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 211 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 529 15