CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- Late Registration for VAT 460 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 135 11
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 46 1
- EIS/SEIS 121 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 247 1
- You know its over 144 2
- Cocaine anyone? 412 7
- TaxCalc Accounts production 384 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 384 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 644 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 513 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 534 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 69 1
- Personal pension 384 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 212 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,191 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 888 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 116 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,502 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 307 4
- Hive up 479
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 443
- corporate hierarchy 423
- Advice - 261
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 216
- WWOOFers 212
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 198
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 190
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 169
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 165