CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,324 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 270 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 854 18
- NALS Accountants Report 102 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,469 35
- Legal title not in the company name 273 10
- Dividend dates 563 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 129 3
- Sole properietor 172 4
- transitioning payroll 239 8
- dividend proposals 107 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 234 2
- Deduction from Salary 299 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 195 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,726 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 92 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 437 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 158 2
- 12 Pay Problems 255 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 89 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 624
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 311
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 283
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 231
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 230
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 176