CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- private to company car? 120 3
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 199 13
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 420 6
- Buy to let allowable interest 71 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 65 1
- Partner with an IVA 135 5
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 893 33
- Your fondest calculator memories 526 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 401 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 214 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 204 6
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 295 4
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 324 13
- Consequential loss claim 58 1
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 127 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 237 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 107 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 402 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 271 4
- That old chestnut 610 9
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 449
- CTA study material 411
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 299
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 273
- Pre incorp expenses 265
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 234
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 228
- Slight twist on employment related securities 203
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 176
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 173