CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- Creative Auto Enrolment 692 11
- Change PAYE agent address 175 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 95 4
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 168 8
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 39 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 224 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 126 2
- AccountingWEB survey 347 4
- An IT question 349 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 109 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,109 38
- Disengagement Help! 1,407 21
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 78 1
- Accounting for stolen van? 213 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,158 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 157 1
- self employed losses 176 1
- Unpaid fees 475 9
- Vat payable on van 311 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 591 13