CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- Care Home - Job Price 264 5
- Fee headache 426 4
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 193 6
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 214 4
- India Capital Gain 111 1
- Dormant payroll 724 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 96 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 286 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,487 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 108 1
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 516 11
- This feels wrong.... 1,563 21
- Overlap relief 384 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 189 2
- To correct incorrect NBV in previous year accounts 280 10
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 196 3
- P11D Rejection 272 7
- Directors loans 263 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief:: share disposals after leaving the company 266 5
- Has anyone else tried Iris paperless working papers for audit exempt companies 304 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 502
- Theatre Tax Relief 407
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 322
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 304
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 276
- Perkbox 228
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 222
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 217
- Document Management Systems 190
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 184