CT online filing with third party software
Just tried to file a CT600 online for a YE 31 July 2010.
Obviously, AIA goes up from £50,000 to £100,000 over the period and must be apportioned.
Have just filed to ChRIS and in "his" wisdom it seems it cannot accept any AIA claim in excess of £50,000 as HMRC have not updated their systems and don't plan to until towards the end of the year! So for all CAPS after 1 April 2010, you'll have to file by paper. So much for enabling online filing!
Can the HMRC software accept such claims, or is this just for third party software?
Has anyone else come across this predicament?
- Limited company buying a car 152 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 278 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 458 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 555 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 186 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 286 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 116 2
- ACCA practice certificates 495 5
- Limited company buying director's car 292 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 81 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 108 1
- WC's and capital allowances 174 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 311 13
- Dress code 1,547 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 482 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 260 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 379 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 473 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 195 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 114 3
- CTA study material 769
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 481
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 397
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 280
- Expat pension contributions? 257
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Trust for Employee 237
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 183
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147