CT online filing
Not so much a question but somewhere to rant!
HMRC's CT computer, the new one to deal with iXBRL, which we had to comply with by 1 April 2011, will not be updated for the March 2011 Budget updates until October 2011, therefore it is not possible to file comps & accounts for periods ending after 1 April 2011 until they get their act together in the Autumn.
I found this out today when trying to file a client's 30 April 2011 comp, I am totally outraged by this.
Does anyone else have any experience of this?
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 183 13
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 14 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 134 1
- Goodwill complications 271 5
- How much of your work is admin? 696 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 217 4
- Will I need to resign? 421 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 110 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 311 5
- Trade creditor journal 115 2
- Nominal Ledger 460 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 186 1
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 228 5
- Old CGT loss 241 4
- Limited company purchase of property 470 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 990 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 408 9
- HMRC Distraint 157 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 172 2