CTSA payment reference | AccountingWEB

CTSA payment reference

Time to pay my corporation tax again. Just like last year, I've lost the payment slip! Via the HMRC online service I can get my company's UTR, but I need to know what suffix goes on the end to make the payment via BACS. ISTR it was 0101A before, but is that still true?
carl warnell

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

Phoned the accounts office...

cwarnell |

Format of a CT reference number

Anonymous |

Corporation Tax payment reference

rjshaul |
rjshaul's picture