Is the Dartford Bridge toll vatable?
Hi, can anyone sort out a difference of opinion? Is the Dartford Bridge toll/fee vatable for cash payers.
I'm doing the expenses of some of our employees and I'm not sure how to treat it as there is no invoice/receipt. For some reason I think I was told that toll fees aren't vatable but my boss disagrees and wants me to input the VAT.
- P11d query 268 5
- Rental expenses 50 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 132 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 343 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 84 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 284 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 476 10
- Landing clients 420 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,153 22
- Termination Payment 206 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 213 3
- CRM / marketing 109 2
- Allocation of income from property 757 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 138 1
- 64-8 problems 522 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10