Is the Dartford Bridge toll vatable?
Hi, can anyone sort out a difference of opinion? Is the Dartford Bridge toll/fee vatable for cash payers.
I'm doing the expenses of some of our employees and I'm not sure how to treat it as there is no invoice/receipt. For some reason I think I was told that toll fees aren't vatable but my boss disagrees and wants me to input the VAT.
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 403 19
- trading losses allowable? 728 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 748 12
- Post AAT? 625 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 59 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 861 36
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 27 1
- Probate services 344 6
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 188 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,606 37
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 256 7
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,482 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 104 3
- Sage accounts help 88 1
- Community Faux Pas 810 25
- AAT before CIMA? 120 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 441 9
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 97 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 169 6
- Here we go.... 858 25