What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
85545 questions and 353916 replies from 27842 members
- capital gains on PPR 251 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 368 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,817 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 212 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 183 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 181 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,300 62
- Company expansion 103 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 381 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 502 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 526 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 262 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 195 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 176 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 300 9
- PRR 373 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 415 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 324 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 447 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 167
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 157