Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 61 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 44 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,015 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,197 53
- Related Parties Note 117 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 767 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 193 7
- what time is it ? 313 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 434 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 215 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,046 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 89 1
- LLP - Member leaving 199 6
- Year end 267 3
- Foreign income for self employed 174 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 313 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 330 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,152 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 915
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 529
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 324
- Tax efficient holding company structure 258
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 248
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 197
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 186
- Charge out rates in London? 159