Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 133 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 42 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,199 76
- EBT via Payroll 128 1
- Worried over stock value 257 5
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 873 24
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 285 12
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 133 2
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 218 3
- Company name change question... 178 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 198 6
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 442 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 264 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,318 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 206 5
- Consolidation IFRS 78 1
- White van man 484 20
- foreign income 135 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 316 5
- STUDENT LOAN 131 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 513
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 355
- Entrepreneurs' relief 331
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 289
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 187