Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 31 1
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 552 7
- Travel expenses 431 16
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,457 142
- Reclaim vat on invoice 170 3
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,108 29
- Shadow director or alternative? 261 3
- Computerised Accountancy Software 281 1
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 495 13
- Bankruptcy 430 10
- P11d Van - no private use 437 12
- Expanding To UK From USA 150 2
- How do I account for trees?! 289 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 504 17
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 237 5
- Abbreviated Accounts 350 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 581 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 328 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 287 5
- Standard 'email' template system 355 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 990
- Employment related securities question 504
- Looking for a qualified accountant 328
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 309
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 276
- National Insurance 214
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 205
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 194
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 191
- Payments on account coded out?? 149