Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,282 50
- P11D & tax return 155 6
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 81 1
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 429 6
- when is a bad debt a bad debt 77 1
- Capital Goods Scheme 116 6
- HMRC incompetency 348 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 2,106 59
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 724 22
- CGT Problem 847 7
- Concurrent users 339 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,453 16
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 456 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 241 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,192 13
- Selling Business 278 2
- Late loss relief claim 119 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 502 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 142 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 221 11
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 791
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 437
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 383
- Electric Car 324
- S222 Charge 261
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 203
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 196
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 162