Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Builder - Roll over relief 163 8
- Sale of Van to a Guernsey company and VAT 89 2
- deleted 404 22
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 694 8
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 59 1
- PII and previous accountant 97 3
- Use of aliases 407 14
- What's the plural? 172 4
- Client leaving and querying previous years accounts 612 25
- What should I charge for unlimited advice and support ? 96 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 81 1
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 108 1
- CGT on Self Build Plus Another Property 167 8
- DISCOUNTED RENT FREE PERIOD 109 1
- Sage training course 232 7
- Registering as a CIS Contractor 121 2
- HMRC online out of action? 137 3
- Hold over relief 246 2
- Benchmark scale rates for subsistance 122 1
- Overdue VAT returns 159 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 558
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 407
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 312
- IFA incorporation 284
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 270
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 267
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 236
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 226
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 196
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 190