Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 867 12
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 560 20
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,469 5
- How much does the company pay 90 2
- Help with CGT please 91 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 126 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 312 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 325 17
- Will I need to resign? 948 11
- Cocaine anyone? 676 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 259 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 166 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 205 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 182 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 730 13
- Personal pension 456 9
- Business rates consultancy 275 4
- Wrong tax code 197 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 119 2
- Hive up 523
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 479
- corporate hierarchy 458
- Advice - 302
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 249
- WWOOFers 246
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 225
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 202
- The booking.com con 193
- Cocaine anyone? 174