Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- CIS Deductions 261 7
- sole trader to ltd company 95 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 129 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,080 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,111 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 305 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 235 7
- Dual taxation - usa 186 2
- My house has fallen down 461 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 103 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 285 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 255 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 104 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 113 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 560 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 948 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 288 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 207 2
- Property sale split between years 160 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 99 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 640
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 323
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 296
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 187