Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Accounting for corporation tax 263 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 337 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,729 38
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,007 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 582 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 880 15
- Can an owner hold company money 333 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 329 17
- Class 2 NIC 302 5
- Probate services 429 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 401 7
- Vat payable on van 189 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,840 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 936 26
- Cash gift from India 162 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,320 40
- Windows10 217 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 630 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 483 25