Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Company Share Buy Back 92 2
- Charitable Payment 202 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 915 15
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 60 2
- Unpaid share capital 239 3
- Company car in the LLP 158 2
- Physiotherapy 332 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 216 1
- New build property to be rented 145 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,870 52
- Hello 354 2
- Sage 200 question 98 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 93 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 155 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 163 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 208 4
- Private company division 309 5
- Outstanding Loans 216 3
- Networking 875 7
- Allocation of income from property 631 22