Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 193 7
- Transfer of stock 124 5
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 714 9
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 367 12
- error on companies house accounts 593 16
- FBI2 109 2
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,589 116
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,106 9
- Tolley UK sales number 45 1
- On line Remote Training 96 2
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 379 9
- PPR election time limit - change in the number of residences 69 1
- Virtually Impossible 369 6
- Personal allowance for non-resident 97 2
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 151 2
- Brightpay 101 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 64 1
- Newly Started Practice 605 12
- SSP days and Holidays 157 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 574 6
- QROP pension input amounts 486
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 461
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 428
- EPS and CIS deductions 281
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 264
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 226
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 175