Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Audit 275 8
- Awkward IP 1,338 14
- Buying a horse?? 91 3
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 120 6
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 768 20
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 472 7
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 608 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 754 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,000 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,111 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 126 1
- carry back of gift aid 188 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 304 8
- What's in a name ? 1,051 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 922 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 242 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 567 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 249 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 421 6
- Potentially dodgy client 480 3
- CTA study material 790
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 486
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 272
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 208
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154