Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- VAT 701/49 query 204 2
- backpack 265 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 129 3
- CIS 144 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 210 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 335 8
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,125 15
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 177 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 332 5
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 627 14
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 140 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 180 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 100 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 250 6
- Really?! 746 9
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 453 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 899 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 299 4
- Car Purchase 156 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 185 7
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 355
- Costly Accounting Software contract 310
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 251
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 202