Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 202 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 208 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 141 4
- Problem partnership fees 116 1
- Small company audit 193 7
- Car financed by employee 97 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 96 1
- Undisclosed income 162 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 294 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,754 46
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 242 4
- Private Investment Company 137 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 114 1
- New company - form a group? 199 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 798 17
- CIC Company 434 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,705 57
- Is this a scam? 819 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 162 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 369 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 350
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 247
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 203
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 188
- Car leasing scheme 184
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 178