Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose?
We have just finished inputting data for our first limited company accounts on Digita Accounts Production Software, ready to export to XHTML/iXBRL. However when we tried to export them to XHTML/iXBRL, the export failed and the error message indicated that there was something wrong with the XML coding in the accounts.
We called Digita Technical Support but to our surprise all support calls were and still are being diverted to an answering machine. The outgoing message said we should either email our query to their support team or try to find the answer to our query by reviewing the support page of their website. We followed their advice and reviewed their support page but we could not find the answer.
We then emailed the error message to Digita Technical Support and we got an automated email saying that we "may find the answer by reviewing their ‘Known Issues and Assistance Guide" or by watching their "Training Videos”. This was obviously a cop out as their guide and videos do not cover this query.
We have been waiting for two days now and no one at Digita has contacted us.
Has anyone else had this experience with Digita? Is Digita Accounts Production Software fit for purpose? Should we ask them to refund our money and move to Iris or VT Software?
Any advice will be greatly received.
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 183 5
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,499 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 128 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 341 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 243 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,242 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 378 6
- Go Cardless 395 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 348 3
- Mehjoo 342 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 174 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 442 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 203 4
- SA302 354 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 301 13
- Bringing money to Uk 309 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 225 4
- Hmrc software 273 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 219 1
- Hosted email exchange 200 5
- Xtuple 526
- Qtac payroll for bureau 358
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 302
- Industrial & Provident Societies 295
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 240
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 218
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 218
- Domain name sale and limited company 185
- CIS schemes 182
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 160