I have set up a new company recently and currently do not take all the cash out of the business which is not earning a very good interest rate.
If I loan the spare cash to my personal bank account, will this cause any tax or other problems
I was planning to effectively draw the cash out every month/2months and repay it all back just before the year end so that the year end accounts show a nil balance.
During the year I would also account for any dividends or salary payments by netting them off the loan account.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 161 4
- Company car in the LLP 218 3
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 219 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,111 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 360 5
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 265 6
- Company Share Buy Back 182 3
- Hello 399 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 970 16
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,917 53
- Sage 200 question 150 2
- flat rate scheme 1,955 38
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 159 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 652 9
- Charitable Payment 227 4
- Unpaid share capital 271 3
- Physiotherapy 357 4
- New build property to be rented 218 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 141 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 226 5