Directors loan repayment
I have a director loan account which is in credit (company owes to director). Company is in loss for some years and day to day operation is funded by the Director. During the last financial year - Director has taken some money from the company and some overseas clients(customer of the company) have directly paid to the Director personal account.
Can I treat the direct deposit by the client as repayment to director, because director has not paid these money back to company- I assume yes.
How shall I report the repayment in the final accounts- as a simple narration or any specific wording to be used because every year we have reported the loan given by director as seperately under "transaction with directors".
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,087 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 126 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 600 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 119 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 120 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 169 1
- How to deal with prior year error 167 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 537 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,342 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 658 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 415 4
- Exemption from CGT 248 2
- VAT Registration 254 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 445 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 349 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 197 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26