Disclosure - Home/Office payment
Does anybody think that Home Office payments made to directors of companies for use of home should be disclosed as a related party transaction?
I'm thinking more if you push it into being property income for a 'licence fee' rather than a business expense under employment income.
What do you do if anything?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 304
- Set up a company pension 258
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 226
- RTI Fees 207
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 198
- Where's our 10%? 195
- Driving sales growth 193
- EIS 184
- Regiatration of a Trust 182
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 180
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 162
- Break up basis accounting 160
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 160
- CIS late registration 160
- Best structure 159
- Mortgage application for intending director. 152
- Property owned privately 152
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 144
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 139
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 137