Dismiss Valentine's Day
I just got back from my Sunday Tesco shopping. So many men rushing around buying flowers/chocs for their whoever. Why do men leave it to the last minute - is is something in our genes? Or do men look for last minute bargains!
I would say dismiss Valentine’s Day since it is superficial and consumerist that makes new couples anxious, old ones stressed, and singles depressed.
I love this - last year Saudi police released a strongly worded statement prohibiting stores from selling items that are red, heart-shaped or otherwise related to Valentine’s Day, which is banned in that country.
Dismiss Valentine's Day and keep Sunday's Special law. It will make me really happy!
- Community Faux Pas 289 15
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 277 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 134 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 268 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,298 23
- Owner director gym membership 220 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 175 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,832 34
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,504 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 589 8
- Practical experience 684 13
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 156 2
- Autumn statement predictions 821 9
- Travelling expenses 161 3
- Exemption from CGT 448 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 99 2
- Post AAT? 452 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 210 11
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 132 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 708 28