Dismiss Valentine's Day
I just got back from my Sunday Tesco shopping. So many men rushing around buying flowers/chocs for their whoever. Why do men leave it to the last minute - is is something in our genes? Or do men look for last minute bargains!
I would say dismiss Valentine’s Day since it is superficial and consumerist that makes new couples anxious, old ones stressed, and singles depressed.
I love this - last year Saudi police released a strongly worded statement prohibiting stores from selling items that are red, heart-shaped or otherwise related to Valentine’s Day, which is banned in that country.
Dismiss Valentine's Day and keep Sunday's Special law. It will make me really happy!
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 386 6
- Signed accounts for bank 194 7
- What are my legal responsibilities 133 8
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 458 10
- Landing clients 349 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,129 22
- Termination Payment 141 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 156 3
- CRM / marketing 86 2
- Allocation of income from property 745 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,853 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 310 3
- Opening a Quick books file 90 1
- 64-8 problems 505 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 337 10
- Payment on account reminders 223 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 94 3
- Hello 512 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 483 14
- Balancing charge 118 1