Dissolved company's bank account
The company was dissolved however the bank account remained opened with £2000. To the horror of the director, the treasury solicitor closed the account and transfer the fund to the treasury a week after the company was formally dissolved by companies house.
I have more than one occasion asked the director to extract the funds and to close the account but unfortunately that never happened until recently when he tried to transfer the money out.
Have anyone experienced this with their clients and if so how does one go about in applying for the funds to be released from the treasury.
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 37 2
- VAT on new builds 130 3
- incorrect old p60 160 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 97 1
- Related party disclosure 51 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 315 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,893 28
- Redundancy Pay 437 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 687 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 710 19
- Sage Priority Support 109 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 506 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 356 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 141 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 129 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 151 1
- Missing tax return 198 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 924 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 166 2