Dissolved company's bank account
The company was dissolved however the bank account remained opened with £2000. To the horror of the director, the treasury solicitor closed the account and transfer the fund to the treasury a week after the company was formally dissolved by companies house.
I have more than one occasion asked the director to extract the funds and to close the account but unfortunately that never happened until recently when he tried to transfer the money out.
Have anyone experienced this with their clients and if so how does one go about in applying for the funds to be released from the treasury.
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 82 1
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 266 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,739 39
- Accounting for corporation tax 280 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 341 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,012 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 588 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 882 15
- Can an owner hold company money 340 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 335 17
- Class 2 NIC 307 5
- Probate services 430 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 409 7
- Vat payable on van 192 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,843 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 936 26
- Cash gift from India 169 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,320 40
- Windows10 220 4