I'm well on the way to ditching Iris. Don't get me wrong, I like the product (use it for accounts prep, CT and SA), but it's too expensive, with further price rises expected soon.
I've decided on VT for accounts production (looked at Forbes/Absolute Accounts but don't like the accounts format- seems a bit inflexible), but am yet to choose the tax software.
I'm leaning towards Forbes/Absolute as it looks like it will do the job and isn't owned by Iris (like PTP and Drumohr are now), but wondered whether I could export from VT to Forbes for both CT and SA.
Any comments would be welcomed, as would any other tax software suggestions.
- P11d query 269 5
- Rental expenses 57 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 138 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 352 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 88 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 297 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 478 10
- Landing clients 424 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,155 22
- Termination Payment 213 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 220 3
- CRM / marketing 114 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 145 1
- 64-8 problems 524 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10