I'm well on the way to ditching Iris. Don't get me wrong, I like the product (use it for accounts prep, CT and SA), but it's too expensive, with further price rises expected soon.
I've decided on VT for accounts production (looked at Forbes/Absolute Accounts but don't like the accounts format- seems a bit inflexible), but am yet to choose the tax software.
I'm leaning towards Forbes/Absolute as it looks like it will do the job and isn't owned by Iris (like PTP and Drumohr are now), but wondered whether I could export from VT to Forbes for both CT and SA.
Any comments would be welcomed, as would any other tax software suggestions.
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 82 5
- Corrupt Excel File 651 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 313 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 92 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,935 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 266 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 344 7
- Personal Tax 375 10
- Xerocon 2016 917 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,596 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 94 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 185 4
- last minute request 424 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,226 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 288 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 207 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9