Dividend Vouchers ?.
With the new HMRC Business Records check coming up real soon I am reminded that I haven’t done any Meeting Minutes and Dividend vouchers for several years now (naughty boy I know, and a bit embarrassing).The bit I don’t understand is, say I withdraw £3000.00 (as Dividend in my mind) and spent it all. When it come to the tax on this, is the tax part of the £3k i.e. I now need to make provision for this tax from my ‘personal’ money or is it on top ? i.e. still owed from the business account ?.The dividends are taken several times a year and irregulay amounts.So, I need to work out how to fill these figures on the Dividend Vouchers, I was thinking of a spreadsheet that will allow me to put in the Dividend amount drawn and have it work out the tax credits and net figure.My earning (Salary plus Divvies have been in the range of £65k) – how do I account for the extra tax ?. is it from personal monies or is it the business that pays it ?.I think I understand that the 1st 10% of divvie tax is covered in the Corporation tax, right ?, So, I don’t need to pay it separately. Its only the tax above and beyond this 10% that I need to pay – when is that due ? I have been making payments on account – I presume the extra tax due is in that right ?.I must understand this, so please be gentle – layman’s terms as much as possible. Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
(1 Man ltd company).
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 235 2
- Xerocon 2016 798 12
- Personal Tax 167 2
- Mortgage Reference 148 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,855 40
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 142 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,174 45
- Practical experience 846 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 429 9
- VAT 305 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 202 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 162 1
- last minute request 268 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 78 1
- Cash gift from India 497 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 80 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 445 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 114 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 264 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 664 6