Do I need to pay TV Licence FEEs for using as monitor in client waiting room?
As my question states it clearly, do I need to pay TV licence for using a 32” TV in my client waiting area? The main purpose of this is to make my waiting room more professional and do some presentation in the monitor which will be mounted on wall.
I have seen so many of them in different offices but I am not sure if we need to pay for TV Licence. I have no intention to use this for TV purpose.
You answer, time and effort is much appreciated.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 369 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 403 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 78 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 211 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 190 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 212 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 467 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 369 11