Do I need to pay TV Licence FEEs for using as monitor in client waiting room?
As my question states it clearly, do I need to pay TV licence for using a 32” TV in my client waiting area? The main purpose of this is to make my waiting room more professional and do some presentation in the monitor which will be mounted on wall.
I have seen so many of them in different offices but I am not sure if we need to pay for TV Licence. I have no intention to use this for TV purpose.
You answer, time and effort is much appreciated.
- Retrospective VAT Query 92 2
- property capital gains 387 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 156 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 65 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 110 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 273 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 837 9
- Tips on meals 550 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,325 15
- S.455 Tax again 443 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 166 3
- Closing down loss-making company 791 15
- Stumped - IHT 607 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 151 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 496 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 405 14
- co-operatives & Societies 125 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,233 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,486 40
- Website Content 478 6