Do I need to pay TV Licence FEEs for using as monitor in client waiting room?
As my question states it clearly, do I need to pay TV licence for using a 32” TV in my client waiting area? The main purpose of this is to make my waiting room more professional and do some presentation in the monitor which will be mounted on wall.
I have seen so many of them in different offices but I am not sure if we need to pay for TV Licence. I have no intention to use this for TV purpose.
You answer, time and effort is much appreciated.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,906 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 114 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 121 3
- Company Share Buy Back 116 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 179 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 168 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,882 52
- Hello 358 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 177 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 182 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4