Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
Can you hide a cell on completion of a check box.
who want to make a name for themselves and earn more
What happens to the Directors Loan when you dissolve a company
How do I enter Opening Balances on Sage when P&L is a Loss
Surely there's a simple trick in Excel....?!
How will AE Affect Opt Out Payments?
UK group looking for reporting tool to consolidate accounts from new US subsidiary.
Adding across multiple sheets within a date range
How do I return nominal ledger transactions that include project codes?
New business trying to decide on accounting software
Error while filling corporation tax return
Can a range of cells be edited to have each cell multiplied by another cells content
INVOICE.CUST_ORDER_NUMBER does not print even on official reports
I now realise some amounts on my 1st VAT return might be wrong, do I report it?
ideas for a bonus/reward scheme for accountants
87393 questions and 365800 replies from 28658 members
- Merger of Two companies 58 1
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 87 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 346 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 567 17
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 3,405 22
- Wear and tear allowance 1,191 11
- Was there ever a time limit for claiming taper relief? 131 2
- CIC Dividend Cap 238 7
- IHT dilemma 676 13
- New business - journal entries 479 23
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 241 1
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 101 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 755 25
- Director's loan account in credit 357 3
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 172 3
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 266 5
- CT/CIS offset 246 3
- accounting for this transaction 281 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,035 49
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 304 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 934
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 734
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 420
- Excuses, excuses!!! 242
- Social investment tax relief 228
- Digita Hosted Software 227
- Call Centre Data Costs 213
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 202
- Travel costs and contractors 192
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 187