Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
Mother acted as guarantor, now being charged CGT
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 688 5
- See you all on the other side 727 6
- 12Pay 492 2
- dividends 683 2
- R&D 343 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,206 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 457 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 449 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 401 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 562 5
- Seeking a tax case 669 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 610 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 456 2
- Moving to the cloud 764 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 925 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 225 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,108 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 517 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 359
- Capitalising Finance Lease 337
- USA help 324
- Marginal rates of tax 323
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 321
- Class 2 NI 309
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 300