Difference in tax due
unsure of tax to deduct for 17 year old and school age employee
Incorporation and life-cycle of UK subsidiary of Indian parent
What is the likelihood that he might not be considered an agent, and that all the income is his, and
Employment Allowance has been incorreclty claimed, so how do we rectify that?
How does it work with no fixed hours?
High Volume Payrolls
A limited company client has just realised that he did not include on the P35 the amount of CIS dedu
Late payment charges from HMRC
Tend to think capital......
How do i file returns online? CT600 is not available to me?
Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ?
Email from HMRC saying "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have be
2 soletraders merging does one have to buy in to the business?
Sole trader &/or Limited company
New client incorporated in April ? Is it too late to do RTI from April 14 ?
Non resident -tax return
Director selling gifted assets to the company -disclosure/ tax implications
Can contractors working in their own companies claim £10 day expenses like agency workers ?
Generic notice received indicates this does not apply to the majority
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
Question resolved - no more comments
85610 questions and 354414 replies from 27866 members
- UK Subsidiary of Foreign Company 82 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 1,008 31
- Drop Down Boxes 231 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,635 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 144 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 584 8
- help needed with rti paye please 151 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 853 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 416 11
- Can't read my handwriting 814 19
- Undeclared rental income 418 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 344 7
- Sick pay 252 6
- Directors self assessment 177 2
- Employer's Helpline 224 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 135 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 197 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,768 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,099 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 149 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,413
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 541
- National Insurance 440
- Non Resident 329
- Hands on experience of Digita 260
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 254
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 167
- Umbrella pay services 145
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 124
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 122