Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
97953 questions and 430012 replies from 33377 members
- Tips on meals 150 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 135 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 148 2
- Stumped - IHT 111 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 470 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 121 1
- property capital gains 124 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 384 7
- CGT and primary residence 164 1
- Marriage Allowance 259 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,149 12
- S455 and February year ends 317 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 453 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3