Incorporation and life-cycle of UK subsidiary of Indian parent
What is the likelihood that he might not be considered an agent, and that all the income is his, and
Employment Allowance has been incorreclty claimed, so how do we rectify that?
How does it work with no fixed hours?
High Volume Payrolls
A limited company client has just realised that he did not include on the P35 the amount of CIS dedu
Late payment charges from HMRC
How do i file returns online? CT600 is not available to me?
Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ?
Email from HMRC saying "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have be
2 soletraders merging does one have to buy in to the business?
Sole trader &/or Limited company
New client incorporated in April ? Is it too late to do RTI from April 14 ?
Non resident -tax return
Director selling gifted assets to the company -disclosure/ tax implications
Can contractors working in their own companies claim £10 day expenses like agency workers ?
Generic notice received indicates this does not apply to the majority
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
Question resolved - no more comments
Is it common for restaurants to apply for the Point of Sale (retail vat scheme)?
85608 questions and 354387 replies from 27866 members
- Directors self assessment 83 2
- Employer's Helpline 202 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 66 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 173 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,740 70
- Sick pay 201 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,527 501
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,070 8
- Undeclared rental income 345 6
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 927 27
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 112 2
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 258 5
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 293 10
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 241 6
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 440 20
- cross border vat 146 3
- Which profit figure to use 203 2
- Audit partner? 373 7
- home office expenses as a director 218 6
- Drop box Storage 941 9
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,409
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 537
- National Insurance 438
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 257
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 246
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Umbrella pay services 140
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 120