PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85535 questions and 353845 replies from 27838 members
- 40% rule for travel expenses 274 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,204 62
- capital gains on PPR 67 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,575 430
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 300 6
- Cash injection by shareholder 203 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 252 8
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 398 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,378 43
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 335 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 279 8
- PRR 313 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 206 3
- corp tax software 373 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 453 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 481 7
- Which tax box 203 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 169 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 286 3
- References for clients 249 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 468
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 287
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 153
- CIS paid under reg 9 145