Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Has anyone else had this happen?
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
How to calculate when Director's loan account fluctuates
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
HMRC Password System Failure
Client wants to transfer his shares in his private company to another company also owned by him.Can
Income of UK resident from Non-resident trust
Taxi Driver "Cost of goods bought for resale or goods used"
Personal tax payable by Portuguese resident
Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment
Could a husband wife partnership be an alternative to a Ltd Co
What will more digitalisation of tax do for us or for our clients?
Entering capital gain on tax return re income from company after MVL
Transfer of a trade without assets
How do I amend a 2010/11 self assessment return on paper?
97900 questions and 429726 replies from 33354 members
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,182 46
- Practical experience 858 16
- Xerocon 2016 823 13
- Personal Tax 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,867 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 243 2
- Mortgage Reference 186 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 169 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 436 9
- VAT 308 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 231 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 201 1
- last minute request 306 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 472 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 136 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 287 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 675 6