Do non-residency pages need to be completed?
I can never get my head around the non-residency requirements.
Domicile is Australia but he is based in the UK for the forseeable future as co-director of a UK company (all income is salary/divs). He has assets/interest rec'd in Australia but there is no transfer of monies between the UK and Australia.
Is it actually required to fill in the Non-res pages in this scenario?
- Networking 263 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,192 33
- VAT refund 249 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 243 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 84 1
- incorrect old p60 495 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 218 2
- Turnover on a tax return 404 9
- IT Contractor 272 1
- Sage instant account codes 166 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 257 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 329 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 297 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 417 4
- Inflation and fees 1,431 24