Do non-residency pages need to be completed?
I can never get my head around the non-residency requirements.
Domicile is Australia but he is based in the UK for the forseeable future as co-director of a UK company (all income is salary/divs). He has assets/interest rec'd in Australia but there is no transfer of monies between the UK and Australia.
Is it actually required to fill in the Non-res pages in this scenario?
- VAT disaggregation 271 4
- Giving shares away 425 8
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 216 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 559 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 40 1
- property capital gains 242 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 231 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,218 13
- Tips on meals 257 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 219 3
- Personal Tax 778 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 271 2
- Stumped - IHT 236 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 432 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,308 33
- Credit management tools 175 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 801 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 444 7
- CGT and primary residence 207 1