Do teachers get paid holiday?
We are about to take over a payroll for a nursery school. The owner says she pays them extra to cover the fact that they don't get paid when the school is closed. Half term, the summer etc. Is this right? Surely they are entitled to the same rights as other employees. She also says there are two types of teacher. One is contract and the other is something else, which she didn't know!!
Any help appreciated!!
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,122 85
- Where can I get the information for this 373 7
- BrightPay 370 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 212 3
- CGT &LLP 82 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 547 4
- Setting up an offshore company 115 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 139 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 162 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 394 7
- break even point 179 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 117 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 257 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 148 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 144 4
- How to issue shares to investors 100 1
- Expense management software 633 12
- Tax code 165 1