Do teachers get paid holiday?
We are about to take over a payroll for a nursery school. The owner says she pays them extra to cover the fact that they don't get paid when the school is closed. Half term, the summer etc. Is this right? Surely they are entitled to the same rights as other employees. She also says there are two types of teacher. One is contract and the other is something else, which she didn't know!!
Any help appreciated!!
- P11d query 20 1
- 64-8 problems 381 5
- Company Share Buy Back 201 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,003 19
- Company car in the LLP 232 4
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 351 8
- flat rate scheme 1,979 39
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 249 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 171 4
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,124 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 387 5
- Hello 405 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,922 53
- Sage 200 question 151 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 168 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 658 9
- Charitable Payment 231 4
- Unpaid share capital 278 3
- Physiotherapy 363 4
- New build property to be rented 233 4