Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,504 81
- When to register or not for PAYE 157 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 535 23
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 547 8
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 402 6
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 500 5
- Assets at strike off 111 3
- Business only use of company car 785 29
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 195 5
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,136 34
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,211 30
- New Company reviews please 665 16
- Voluntary Disclosure 437 8
- Gift to son by parents 229 1
- valuation of vehicles 502 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 317 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 244 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 458 3
- BTC is slow 328 3
- Director registration for SA question 567 17
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 330
- Any thoughts on Capium? 274
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 266
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 254
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 232
- auto enrolment 210
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 190
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 181
- How to account for investment in JV? 171
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 161