Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- Where has Portia gone? 4,937 107
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 95 2
- Overlap profit 281 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 288 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,042 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 82 1
- Payments on account 144 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 41 1
- What do your junior staff do? 493 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 611 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 377 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 517 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 116 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,913 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 316 3
- On the high seas 98 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 135 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 854 34
- Payroll question 143 2
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 245 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 847
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 442
- Sanzar 337
- How do you do it 334
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 289
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 205
- Fit for purpose 200
- new investor structure 195
- VAT Registration 178