Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 113 2
- Personal allowance 405 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 456 12
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 134 3
- Scams are not always obvious 685 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 106 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 106 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 87 3
- Related party disclosures 168 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 178 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 73 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 610 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 225 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 244 8
- Is this legal? 622 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 186 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,990 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 205 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,041
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 526
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 215