Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- Audit 40 1
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 595 19
- carry back of gift aid 163 3
- Do I need to pay my accountant 744 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 286 8
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 433 13
- Awkward IP 1,100 12
- What's in a name ? 898 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 806 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 119 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 545 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 216 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,075 11
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 357 6
- Potentially dodgy client 366 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 552 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 451 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 397 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 532 23
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 207 6
- CTA study material 781
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 420
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 264
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 199
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150