Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- Accounting Crew 402 9
- How often do you guys market your services. 666 9
- Overdue VAT returns 226 5
- What should I charge for unlimited advice and support ? 341 7
- Mathematical conundrum on loan repayments 405 4
- Charges for completing a PAYE Settlement Agreement 362 2
- Benchmark scale rates for subsistance 160 2
- Builder - Roll over relief 303 14
- What's the plural? 410 8
- PII and previous accountant 400 8
- Self Employed travel 253 5
- Processing RTI whilst on holiday 2,705 43
- Use of aliases 566 15
- xbrl accounts and HMRC template help 552 11
- Alphabet Shares - tax implications? 1,488 8
- DISCOUNTED RENT FREE PERIOD 167 2
- VAT - Quidco Cash-back 240 3
- Subsidiary or New Company? 113 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 373 3
- VAT on Import goods 159 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 564
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 417
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 318
- IFA incorporation 291
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 278
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 274
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 241
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 230
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 210
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 195