Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- I do not love you 196 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 180 1
- Limited Company 158 3
- Love is in the air 745 10
- Stamp Duty 332 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 745 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 884 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 396 5
- Paying Son 807 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 405 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 284 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,073 47
- Setting up a practice 641 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 622 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 564 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 487 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 249 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,871 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 461 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 615 13
- Foreign domicile status 309
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 302
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 283
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 246
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 237
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 231