Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 110 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 452 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 82 1
- Spellcheckers 161 1
- What is IRIS World like? 137 3
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 279 5
- Sage Bank rec 100 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 250 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 118 1
- Xero - Should I partner with them 406 7
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 137 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 218 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 211 2
- Just for fun. 1,257 46
- Directors Share Purchase 336 14
- Xero Training 142 1
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 384 13
- Is interest still due? 325 8
- Dividend Waiver 162 3
- where do we send the request for a residence certificate 414 10
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 396
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 373
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 353
- Perkbox 329
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 278
- Document Management Systems 268
- WIP Software 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 193
- Nomisma feedback? 184
- No payroll scheme in place 183