Do you use microsoft exchange and outlook? Try this
1. Go into Outlook
2. Go into file.
3. Click Open
4. Click other users folder.
5. Type in a colleagues email address.
If nothing happens that is fine. If however you have just got into their mailbox, maybe you need to beat your IT guy up.
Then you can start worrying about who knows about this is your company already and who has been looking at whos mail.....
- Easy way to not pay tax 64 2
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 184 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 210 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 428 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 265 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 123 2
- Was I rude 806 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 310 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 217 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 292 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 295 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 203 6
- Non-compete agreement 186 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 202 1
- Any views 741 1
- IRIS Practice Management 151 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 113 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 107 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 183 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 311 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,486
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 825
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 295
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 209
- Bonus Bonds 179
- Management expenses for investment company 177
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 169