Does bookkeeping pay?
I had plans to be a sole practitioner but wonder if I would be much happier finding a number of part-time bookeeping jobs, but am unsure how to go about finding the work since this isn't something the local recruitment agencies seem to deal with?
Also what can I charge as a bookkeeper? Is it reasonable to be asking £25 an hour in East Anglia? I know that the larger regional firms must be charging at least that for bookkeeping, even at their reduced rates.
- Retrospective VAT Query 69 2
- property capital gains 378 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 144 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 55 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 105 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 266 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 810 9
- Tips on meals 547 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,320 15
- S.455 Tax again 439 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 155 3
- Closing down loss-making company 786 15
- Stumped - IHT 604 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 136 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 492 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 401 14
- co-operatives & Societies 119 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,228 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,485 40
- Website Content 475 6