Does bookkeeping pay?
I had plans to be a sole practitioner but wonder if I would be much happier finding a number of part-time bookeeping jobs, but am unsure how to go about finding the work since this isn't something the local recruitment agencies seem to deal with?
Also what can I charge as a bookkeeper? Is it reasonable to be asking £25 an hour in East Anglia? I know that the larger regional firms must be charging at least that for bookkeeping, even at their reduced rates.
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 166 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 318 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 68 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 290 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 192 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 196 6
- Business trips - director and family 424 3
- Signed accounts for bank 668 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 174 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 200 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 99 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 865 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 214 5
- VAT Query on new build 129 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 124 1
- P11D Car Value 277 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1