Does this constitute trading is the US and if so how do you go about registering
I have a client who wants to import electrical components to the US from various other countries in the world, manufacture the components into a product and export the product to the UK for onward distribution to customers in UK/EU/non EU.
I see a problem in that the activities in the US could constitute trading and as such a trading entity would need to formed in the US where manufacture would take place. That business would then sell to my clients UK based Limited Company and they would then sell at full retail to their end user customers whereever they may be.
What does anybody think about this please?
- Stand alone practice management software 1,719 24
- RTI and Advances to Employees 387 10
- CTA 240 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 336 11
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 116 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 32 1
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 762 22
- Payment on account reminders 113 1
- Time values in Excel 150 3
- No more tax returns... 1,365 12
- bookkeeping system 560 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 176 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 223 6
- International VAT 127 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 653 9
- Insurance payout 146 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 537 11
- RTI / P11d 184 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,110 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 295 9