Does this constitute trading is the US and if so how do you go about registering
I have a client who wants to import electrical components to the US from various other countries in the world, manufacture the components into a product and export the product to the UK for onward distribution to customers in UK/EU/non EU.
I see a problem in that the activities in the US could constitute trading and as such a trading entity would need to formed in the US where manufacture would take place. That business would then sell to my clients UK based Limited Company and they would then sell at full retail to their end user customers whereever they may be.
What does anybody think about this please?
- Personal Tax 338 10
- Xerocon 2016 892 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,570 24
- Corrupt Excel File 637 9
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 65 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,917 42
- 64-8's amazingly quick 130 4
- last minute request 397 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 293 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,218 46
- Practical experience 886 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 261 2
- Mortgage Reference 259 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 195 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 449 9
- VAT 315 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 268 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 250 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 521 13