Does my client need to register for PAYE?
I have a client who operates a chalet rental business in France. They pay their seasonal staff below the LEL of £97pw. However, they also provide some benefits to the employees such as accommodation (necessary for the job), a couple of meals a week, ski passes and ski insurance.
Does my client need to operate PAYE? I understand that if all your staff are paid below the LEL, then registration for PAYE is not necessary but not sure if this is still the case if benefits are also provided.
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 99 1
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 72 4
- Principal Private Residence - 2 homes 163 4
- CIS Withheld for an LLP. Reclaiming 173 2
- Have you changed your PAYE charging structure for RTI? 184 2