Does my client need to register for PAYE?
I have a client who operates a chalet rental business in France. They pay their seasonal staff below the LEL of £97pw. However, they also provide some benefits to the employees such as accommodation (necessary for the job), a couple of meals a week, ski passes and ski insurance.
Does my client need to operate PAYE? I understand that if all your staff are paid below the LEL, then registration for PAYE is not necessary but not sure if this is still the case if benefits are also provided.
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,000 33
- self employed losses 46 1
- Unpaid fees 355 9
- Vat payable on van 280 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 529 13
- AccountingWEB survey 282 2
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 574 12
- Change PAYE agent address 118 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 535 22
- Save QCD's 309 6
- Tax Calculations 742 11
- Bankstream 1,200 28
- Disengagement Help! 1,240 19
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 114 1
- Probate services 582 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 653 9
- Cash gift from India 425 12
- Corporation Tax releif for stolen "Bond" 133 1
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 129 2
- loan for one of the associated companies 184 9