Does new trader get double AIA?
I am unclear as to how much AIA this new trader is entitled to for the one month's trading falling into 10/11...
May - Aug 2008: pretrading capital expenditure of £1,305. (AIA maximum £50k for 08/09 applies to this expenditure)
There was a delay in being able to start the business, and the unused equipment was brought into use on 1/3/11.
A van was purchased at the beginning of March 2011 for £12,592. (AIA maximum £100k for 10/11 applies to this expenditure)
Is he allowed a twelfth of 50k, a twelfth of 100k, or some combination of the two?
What a nightmare CAs have become!
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 208 4
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,164 35
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 136 2
- Dress code 607 15
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 390 3
- What would you do in this situation? 745 15
- Dividend 114 2
- ACCA practice certificates 132 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 242 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 545 16
- Project being run jointly 243 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 340 4
- Companies House 634 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 419 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 751 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,481 25
- Help Required 453 10
- directors control and tax problems 366 5
- Fastest Software 819 13
- What's in a name ? 445 5
- CTA study material 721
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 281
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 244
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 225
- Expat pension contributions? 212
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 193
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126