Does new trader get double AIA?
I am unclear as to how much AIA this new trader is entitled to for the one month's trading falling into 10/11...
May - Aug 2008: pretrading capital expenditure of £1,305. (AIA maximum £50k for 08/09 applies to this expenditure)
There was a delay in being able to start the business, and the unused equipment was brought into use on 1/3/11.
A van was purchased at the beginning of March 2011 for £12,592. (AIA maximum £100k for 10/11 applies to this expenditure)
Is he allowed a twelfth of 50k, a twelfth of 100k, or some combination of the two?
What a nightmare CAs have become!
- Incorporation Relief 88 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 60 2
- change of office address 75 3
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 338 4
- Unallocated client money 194 6
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 99 1
- Quick Easy Quote 205 3
- Furniture Rental Business 72 2
- Client Death 535 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 171 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 348 2
- Are Bursaries Taxable 83 2
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 318 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 146 3
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 406 5
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,928 38
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 967 15
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 349 5
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 132 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 214 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 598
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 473
- Sorry ignore me 370
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 277
- Cancelled 238
- Cancelled 206
- Bartercard 170
- C79 Discrepancy 165
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 158