Double P11d tax/NIC charge?
Client is a retail shop. Husband and wife. Their only vehicle is a shared company van, which is used for both business and private use (not incidental). The vehicle is used equally by them and they are both named drivers ont the insurance. Is there anything in the legislation which prevents a double tax/NIC charge? If not then potentially they both have to complete a P11d and face a BIK of £3,000 on the same vehicle.
Yours responses welcomed.
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 161 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,207 35
- Mortgage Reference 516 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 212 7
- Insovent companies 877 19
- New Build 179 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 190 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 799 20
- Website Content 142 1
- Personal Tax 621 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 127 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 171 1
- USA Tax Query 294 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 646 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 345 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 380 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,735 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6