Double P11d tax/NIC charge?
Client is a retail shop. Husband and wife. Their only vehicle is a shared company van, which is used for both business and private use (not incidental). The vehicle is used equally by them and they are both named drivers ont the insurance. Is there anything in the legislation which prevents a double tax/NIC charge? If not then potentially they both have to complete a P11d and face a BIK of £3,000 on the same vehicle.
Yours responses welcomed.
- Family Partnership 186 4
- Signed accounts for bank 582 12
- NOVA declaration 76 1
- P11D Car Value 208 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,443 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 230 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 120 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 106 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 764 11
- flat rate scheme 2,250 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 411 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 304 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 214 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 209 3
- Termination Payment 531 15