double vat registration | AccountingWEB

double vat registration

Does anybody know if a company registered in England and UK VAt registered can obtain VAT registration in another EC country for the purpose of claiming import vat in the other eC country? (at the moment there is no permanent establishment. thanks.

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Are you trading there?

RG |

Yes... and no...

theaardvark |