Dundee Local Compliance
I am really looking for a phone number that actually rings and gets answered. I'm not an agent so can't use any priority lines, which begs a question as to why i don't have access to a priority line.
01382 424225 not being answered at all.
HMRC, if you are reading in get your act together. If you ask us a simple question the least you could do is allow us to answer it quickly, effectively and cheaply.
- Sage Priority Support 132 3
- incorrect old p60 236 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 103 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 795 24
- Micro-entity accounts 70 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 965 26
- Related party disclosure 127 3
- Inflation and fees 1,287 23
- Company reconstruction 62 1
- Missing tax return 242 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 207 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 93 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 132 1
- Advice please! 381 2
- VAT on new builds 148 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 114 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 342 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,933 28
- Redundancy Pay 444 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 732 6