Dundee Local Compliance
I am really looking for a phone number that actually rings and gets answered. I'm not an agent so can't use any priority lines, which begs a question as to why i don't have access to a priority line.
01382 424225 not being answered at all.
HMRC, if you are reading in get your act together. If you ask us a simple question the least you could do is allow us to answer it quickly, effectively and cheaply.
- Allocation of income from property 360 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 92 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,627 48
- bookkeeping system 285 5
- Outstanding Loans 58 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 848 21
- HELP...historic SSP query! 155 5
- Getting a business loan with a personal default 374 9
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 676 8
- Business trips - director and family 88 1
- Company van paid by director 177 2
- Private company division 191 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 223 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 368 9
- US share sale - income or capital 94 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,398 12
- flat rate scheme 1,012 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 148 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 239 2
- Before I call employers helpline 338 2