Dundee Local Compliance
I am really looking for a phone number that actually rings and gets answered. I'm not an agent so can't use any priority lines, which begs a question as to why i don't have access to a priority line.
01382 424225 not being answered at all.
HMRC, if you are reading in get your act together. If you ask us a simple question the least you could do is allow us to answer it quickly, effectively and cheaply.
- Day allowance working in Qatar 62 1
- S.455 Tax again 197 1
- Marriage Allowance 32 1
- Giving shares away 230 6
- Right To Manage Company 193 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 578 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 304 7
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 146 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 569 15
- Closing down loss-making company 342 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 137 4
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 324 2
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 259 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 708 5
- VAT disaggregation 229 3
- What are HMRC implying? 631 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 127 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 108 1
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 934 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 204 3