i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- Incorporated when they should not have 289 9
- Accountancy Career 349 5
- Accounts Software 185 6
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 2,375 22
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,710 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 119 1
- HMRC Agents Line 229 4
- calculation DTR restriction 98 1
- Company Director In Prison 472 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 97 1
- AWeb - download file 193 3
- Charity work 253 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 281 6
- Director Drawings 213 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 282 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 242 7
- Collection or business assets 118 1
- Tax position re this lease? 374 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 738 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 110 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 686
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 529
- Cancelled 430
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 363
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 204