i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 28 1
- Naming new company 76 4
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 193 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 759 33
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 181 1
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 143 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,015 404
- Saying goodbye 96 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 274 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 578 22
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 233 4
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 133 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 366 4
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 713 6
- Tax on private fuel for own car 157 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,639 9
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 234 11
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 189 3
- Drop box Storage 100 1
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 310 8
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,265
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 350
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 280
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 234
- Hands on experience of Digita 188
- Employer's Helpline 142
- employment capital allowances 133