i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- Physiotherapy And Vat 155 5
- how to value rental space 47 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 291 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 53 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 444 5
- New tax codes for ex-employees 140 2
- Output tax for retailer 251 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 437 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 131 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,912 32
- Telemarketing 110 3
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 90 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 119 2
- Husband Wife let property 101 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 90 1
- Gift between companies 118 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 452 6
- Why .... 713 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 948 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 550 12
- Possible Partnership? 591
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 497
- New Fangled Penalties 403
- Clubs and Taxable Income 326
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 295
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 248
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 209
- Outsource Data Entry 203
- Moving away from CCH software 197