i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 760 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,267 47
- Xerocon 2016 1,139 31
- Website Content 19 1
- Mortgage Reference 449 5
- Personal Tax 594 12
- New Build 126 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 99 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 125 1
- USA Tax Query 268 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 416 5
- last minute request 619 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 318 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 352 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,718 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 392 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 633 18
- Corrupt Excel File 695 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43