i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 205 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 603 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 230 4
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 311 4
- Closing my business down 97 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 851 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 308 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 192 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 120 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,243 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,472 21
- VAT flat rate scheme 118 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 295 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 92 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,099 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 417 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 160 1
- FPS or EPS 176 2
- Continuity of Practice 229 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 148 2
- Moving away from CCH software 956
- QROP pension input amounts 442
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 385
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 359
- fraud 288
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 262
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 230
- Construction CIS LLP Company 215
- EPS and CIS deductions 202
- Out of time or not? 183