i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- VAT - How hard is it? 744 27
- VAT and customer entertaining 237 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 491 14
- The importance of Grammar 1,350 42
- tax saving on card points 258 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 230 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,275 11
- Xero Pain Points 555 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 150 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 707 12
- PI cover 246 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 954 15
- Profit split from an investment property 193 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,447 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 178 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 279 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 270 9
- Scissors 902 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 446 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 469 10
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 330
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 300
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 219
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 215
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 179