i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 110 2
- Fee protection 994 20
- Is anyone using micro entity accounts 695 12
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,387 49
- Received a CIS invoice 79 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 106 3
- PPR Sanity Check 69 1
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 308 4
- saturday staff 128 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 455 3
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 140 2
- Incorporation and goodwill 173 3
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 289 3
- Industrial & Provident Societies 381 3
- Self assesment losses 373 9
- Disposal of an opted property 211 3
- Payroll systems 449 7
- View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS 195 3
- dividend 309 13
- overdrawn directors loan 303 6
- Xtuple 571
- Qtac payroll for bureau 394
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 347
- Domain name sale and limited company 242
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 218
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 216
- Tax on damages received 190
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 187
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 156
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 146