i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- How to declare profits on death of partner 195 9
- Signifcant Debts skew SA Tax Liability 1,381 23
- Reversing opening balances 81 2
- Vat Receipts 275 8
- Is it just me... 139 3
- Reducing payments on account 267 6
- File naming best practice 562 20
- Sage bookkeeping 62 2
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,458 47
- Non sequitur 1,624 21
- Hmrc agent 216 1
- HRP and child benefit 68 2
- Accounting for Volunteer Vouchers 51 2
- Sole trader - change year end 83 3
- Vat on insurance 195 2
- Tradesman client in poor health involved in something dodgy 770 21
- Working Tax Credits 164 5
- LLP - Member leaving 448 13
- As if we haven't got enough to do at this time of year! 460 6
- Value Shifting 106 1
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 523
- Alphabet shares 357
- confusion about 226
- Membership of SPA 207
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 201
- Maximum AIA Claimable 186
- Alternate 175
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 144
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 139
- Recommend commission tracking software? 137