i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- Deferring dividends on paper 86 5
- VAT Query on new build 49 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 110 1
- flat rate scheme 2,267 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 130 4
- Family Partnership 213 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 45 1
- P11D Car Value 236 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 90 1
- Business valuation advice 700 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,474 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,215 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 265 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,092 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 152 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 375 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 792 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 435 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 324 5