i file for a number of employers but not as agent.
for a number of employers i enter p14 details. i get as far as signing off the p35 to get into an error loop. system then tells me to put numbers in boxes of p14 which are already there. go to next error loops back to previous error.
also one employer - 3 employees - complete p14's - get to summary which is for 7 employees. summary of tax and nic for 3 employees does not add up.
any one else? any simple fix?
hmrc help desk has been no help for over a month.
- Not renewing AAT 1,394 14
- Transferring rental property to limited company 95 6
- Cloud-based email services? 231 6
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 389 12
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 162 5
- Dormant co. now trading 295 9
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,638 21
- Advertising Tips? 114 5
- IR35 278 2
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,123 25
- Company Structure 96 4
- Online or Paper 64-8? 180 4
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 385 4
- Lease premium payment of £20,000 137 3
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 112 2
- VAT on sale of goods outside of EU - Flat Rate 134 5
- Late PAYE Registration 194 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,468 27
- Do joint employment contracts enjoy double NI allowances? 147 3
- Auto Enrolment 589 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 722
- 2015 tax year end 461
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 424
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 370
- Costly Accounting Software contract 346
- Directors' advances and credits 277
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 258
- DTA tie-breaker issue 245
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 232
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 206