employee or self employed - using the ESI on HMRC website
Just worked through the ESI tool on HMRC website to determine status of someone who is currently paid as a self employed contractor to an agricultural business.
Answer from ESI tool came back as indeterminate?
What would you recommend I do next without raising the company name above the parapet with HMRC on this thorny issue.
- Sage Priority Support 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 102 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 476 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 343 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 118 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 107 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 125 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,831 26
- Missing tax return 164 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 159 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 553 18
- Physiotherapy 239 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 161 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 144 1