There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 146 2
- Vat registration exception 51 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 402 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 55 1
- CGT 422 18
- Charity Grant accounting 85 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 388 10
- Property income in different capacities 199 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 836 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 219 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 391 8
- how to object to registered company name... 198 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 484 14
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 397 5
- VAT QUESTION 313 3
- More AE! 692 15
- Money Soft payroll 561 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 219 2
- Change of payroll software 427 10
- Director phone costs 291 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,191
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 802
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 497
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 290
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 230
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 169
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 146
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 135
- TheTax Donut 132