There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,728 51
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 113 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 1,015 20
- Pattern for CTA 90 2
- Property scam victim 381 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 100 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 363 14
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 131 2
- Giving a seminar 265 14
- Website - Should I upgrade? 139 3
- which software to use? 172 2
- jury service 229 6
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 170 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 221 7
- Checking a contract 130 3
- VAT on garage rent 251 12
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 142 5
- Related Parties Note 977 12
- Tasks for new trainees 310 7
- Discretionary trust reporting 140 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,125
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 585
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 388
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 294
- Interest on Loan to a Company 195
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 179
- Agent fees to sell business 171
- Alphabet shares 166
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 160
- Residency 91 day rule 150