There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Declaration of Trust 556 20
- Profit and Loss Account Adjustments 91 5
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 212 3
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 453 15
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 41 1
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 79 2
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 398 16
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 423 13
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 201 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 301 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 190 1
- tax insider 315 4
- Auto-Enrolment 215 3
- Annual subs 176 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 162 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 173 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 241 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 341 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 504 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 336 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,412
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 727
- Any views 660
- HMRC Employers Diary 493
- International interest certificate 410
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 368
- Sale of business 317
- NOVA 225
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 221
- Advertising services? 218