There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 31 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 272 22
- Hobby Horse 799 8
- Non resident income. 452 20
- What sectors to target? 616 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 262 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 193 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,945 41
- Self assesment online 997 11
- Why do I do this every year 420 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 307 5
- closing limited company 189 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 108 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 527 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 257 9
- IHT and US resident 75 1
- Limited Companies Merger 215 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 145 1
- Practice management 389 7
- IHT and cash gifts 257 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 936
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 604
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 243
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 238
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 178