There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- VAT on entertaining - Gross amount on VAT return 136 2
- Pool vehicle with age restriction 227 6
- How to start accounting company? 284 8
- Renewals basis for Residential Letting Property 70 1
- Directors and PAYE 117 13
- CIS reclaim for company without a payroll 142 3
- dividends from a UK company when working overseas 125 3
- How does one compete? 768 10
- Income £10k salary and £20k net dividends 587 19
- Income for self employed associate dentist? 163 2
- HMRC's "HVA" list .... High Volume Agents 825 12
- Employee tears suit... 457 9
- VAT within EC 213 6
- About your hairdresser clients 653 23
- Deadline for appeal against late filing 242 4
- Keytime 443 5
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 809 14
- Great Service 1,317 17
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 2,693 29
- Redundancy for husband and wife ltd co 249 2
- Sanzar 536
- Digital marketing focus group 418
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 391
- Sainsbury's mangement 388
- Continuity Agreement 358
- Avanti Accounts 358
- Buyback 312
- Aggresive sales from Iris 264
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 259
- Charity volunteers and mileage 221