There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 692 5
- See you all on the other side 727 6
- 12Pay 493 2
- dividends 688 2
- R&D 346 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,206 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 461 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 451 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 401 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 562 5
- Seeking a tax case 670 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 611 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 457 2
- Moving to the cloud 765 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 927 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 226 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,109 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 518 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 360
- Capitalising Finance Lease 337
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 334
- USA help 325
- Marginal rates of tax 324
- Class 2 NI 311
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302