There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 119 3
- error on companies house accounts 163 5
- ACCA Accountants Report 126 1
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 197 5
- Newly Started Practice 238 6
- Commission on holiday accrual 80 1
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 163 2
- HMRC computer behind the times 211 3
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 124 2
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 354 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 248 6
- Overtime etc for PT employees 175 2
- Generic Notification Notices 136 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 454 5
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 120 1
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 440 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 100 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 251 4
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 152 1
- fraud 421 1
- QROP pension input amounts 477
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 444
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 421
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 269
- EPS and CIS deductions 262
- Construction CIS LLP Company 248
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 215
- SAGE winforecast 181
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 173
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 166