There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- VAT on new builds 61 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 67 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 617 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,735 26
- Missing tax return 75 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 889 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 526 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,171 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 127 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 259 8
- CGT help please 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 101 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 286 1
- Community Interest Company 136 3
- Redundancy Pay 421 5