There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 246 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 127 1
- Turnover on a tax return 246 8
- incorrect old p60 430 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 285 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,919 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 265 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 238 3
- VAT refund 158 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 238 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 383 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,119 30
- Inflation and fees 1,402 24
- Sage Priority Support 187 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 840 24
- Micro-entity accounts 289 1
- Related party disclosure 234 3
- Company reconstruction 165 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6