There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- tribunal settlement 37 1
- National Insurance Contributions 221 5
- Professional Qualification 327 4
- Freehold Property Depreciation 104 2
- Jointly owned property 97 2
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 386 6
- VAT margin scheme 174 12
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 721 34
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 189 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 287 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 352 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 135 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 95 1
- Unpaid Fee's 628 10
- cold file reviewer needed 336 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 934 17
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 323 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 200 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 803 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 252 3
- Possible Partnership? 531
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 189
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 164
- Outsource Data Entry 158