There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 205 5
- See you all on the other side 416 6
- 12Pay 171 2
- dividends 200 2
- R&D 168 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,020 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 313 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 214 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 157 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 399 5
- Seeking a tax case 410 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 282 4
- Companies house strike off 225 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 197 2
- Moving to the cloud 646 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 168 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 768 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 156 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,004 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 353 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 527
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 399
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 355
- IRIS and FRS 102 331
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 292
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 253
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 250
- Capital gains on rental property 231
- Sage Coretime 219