There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Client refusing to change basis period 224 8
- Free accounts system for small business? 407 9
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,456 43
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 66 3
- It gets worse ! 380 2
- PCTR for Audit Qualification 95 1
- Building premises bought on 99 year lease 80 1
- Companies House Authentication code 232 9
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,998 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 182 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 476 8
- Payroll Software Recommendations 317 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 351 15
- saturday staff 414 4
- Sports Club - Option to tax 66 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 64 4
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 539 12
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 657 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 357 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 272 3
- Xtuple 587
- Qtac payroll for bureau 414
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 357
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 231
- Tax on damages received 211
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 174
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 166
- PTP Software 158
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 142
- Software for Belgium Company 142