There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Goods Purchased for Rental 331 9
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 643 23
- Myfirmsapp 589 13
- Valuation of business 241 4
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 97 4
- Dividend Payments 338 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 43 2
- I.d for vat registration 101 6
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 265 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 142 3
- CIS Deductions 91 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,630 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 113 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 468 17
- Legal Counsel PC costs 61 1
- High Income Child Benefit 119 2
- Fees for sale 352 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,612 24
- Share premium or Directors Loan 653 28
- Taxfiler V's BTC 486 18
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,007
- International interest certificate 586
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 506
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 354
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 327
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 225
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 221
- Quickbooks 2015 145