There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- change of paye software 477 13
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 222 5
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 146 2
- Which software for practice books? 450 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 209 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 520 2
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 387 13
- share capital calculation 211 14
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 55 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 341 6
- Dispensation pointless ? 157 3
- Renting property to yourself 444 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,941 51
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 170 4
- Pension contributions limits 258 11
- pre letting expenses 124 1
- Ltd Company 146 4
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 168 6
- Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions? 63 1
- Dividend payments to spouses 282 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 719
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 471
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 286
- How to format a stock book 250
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 205
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 201
- Tax efficient holding company structure 187
- Investment property company accounts template 184
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 177
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 155