There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 272 6
- Directors and unemployment benefit 80 8
- What should the partnership dissolution look like, and what is accounting treatment for goodwill? 46 3
- at wits end 1,526 38
- Director self assessment 47 4
- Which address 68 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 348 5
- That old chestnut 438 8
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 151 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 358 8
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 235 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,995 36
- And they want HMRC to take money from bank accounts! 825 17
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 774 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,462 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 327 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 227 2
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 355 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 257 9
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 687 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 408
- CTA study material 361
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 271
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 253
- new capital structure ltd with investors 205
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 201
- Pre incorp expenses 201
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 181
- Slight twist on employment related securities 174
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 157