There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 436 10
- CGT 151 2
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 51 1
- international employer please help!! 44 1
- Sage payroll alternatives 375 4
- When to include value of import in Box 7 76 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 168 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 318 7
- Capital gain? 102 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,267 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 276 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 355 8
- vat help for catering concession 281 10
- IHT dilemma 1,160 17
- Tax return software for remote working 239 3
- CGT 339 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 325 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 114 2
- Compliance check 521 13
- sole trader accountant 808 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,088
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 781
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 467
- Digita Hosted Software 282
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 229
- Credit where credit's due....... 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 211
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 190
- Director phone costs 156