There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- 64-8's amazingly quick 100 4
- Xerocon 2016 867 16
- last minute request 375 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 279 3
- Personal Tax 315 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,898 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 240 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 446 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 261 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 517 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 162 2