There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 310 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,120 305
- Mortgage deposit Gift 107 3
- Expenses of overseas employment 163 3
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 115 2
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 610 12
- Statutory Residence Test - Travelling 136 1
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,107 15
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 355 3
- EC sales list 66 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 350 5
- Repairs after a rental business ends 393 11
- ICPA-Scotland 181 2
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 231 1
- Declined for business bank account 389 6
- Help with Mortgage Application? 543 7
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 226 10
- Standard 'email' template system 926 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 241 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 119 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,127
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 369
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 275
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 241
- Payments on account coded out?? 236
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 197
- Non Resident 193
- Franchise income and costs 181