There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Sole Trader to Ltd 12 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 417 13
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 583 8
- VT accounts licence key 356 6
- Starting up in practice - safety net 384 9
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 468 10
- Opening balances Sage 50 27 1
- Flat rate vat 323 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 233 6
- Rental property company 176 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 169 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,470 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,199 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 401 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 312 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 287 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 408 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 229 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 217 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 166 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 575
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 302
- Director Loan account operation 284
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 270
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 184