There is a Sales Agent working at a new housing site.
She is employed and paid a wage by an estate agent.
The builder/developer pays the estate agent a fee for each house sold by the agent.
The builder/developer also pays the agent a commission for each house sold by her - directly to the sales agent (not via the estate agent).
So is this payment employment income? or self employment income?
Is anyone liable for employers NI? if so who?
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 137 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 45 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,202 76
- EBT via Payroll 128 1
- Worried over stock value 257 5
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 873 24
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 285 12
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 134 2
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 218 3
- Company name change question... 178 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 198 6
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 442 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 264 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,318 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 206 5
- Consolidation IFRS 78 1
- White van man 484 20
- foreign income 135 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 317 5
- STUDENT LOAN 131 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 513
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 355
- Entrepreneurs' relief 331
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 289
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 187